Berlin in one day
The whole Berlin tour is perfect to get to know the German capital in just one day. You will discover the most important places in Berlin with an English speaking guide. It will be like doing three tours in one day..
What will we be visiting?
We will meet at the Brandenburg Gate at 10:00 am. From there we will start a full tour of Berlin and discover the extensive history of the German capital. We will stop in front of the impresive Reichstag and walk through Tiergarten, the green lung of Berlin.
Berlin was one of the scenes of the Second World War. With this tour we will remember this tragic episode together with the city's memorials and, of course, we will admire the Brandenburg Gate and the Old Propaganda Ministry. Nearby are the Holocaust Memorial and the mythical Checkpoint Charlie.
We will visit the official Memorial of the Wall and the East Side Gallery, the largest open-air art gallery in the world. Did you know that the largest section of the Berlin Wall is preserved there? We will see it! At this time, you will have one hour of free time to eat on your own at a restaurant in the area.
Returning to one of the darkest episodes of humanity, we will walk through the Jewish Council, the First Hebrew Cemetery in Berlin and the New Synagogue.
In addition, we will walk through Postdamer Platz to the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, located in Kurfürstendamm Avenue, colloquially called Ku'Damm, the most popular street in Berlin.
We will finish the tour in front of the Zoo Palast cinemas at 18:00.
What is the price?
- 30 per adult
- 15 for each child from 3 to 15 years old
- Free for children under 3 years old.
Where does the tour start?
Meet us in front of the Brandenburg Gate (Pariser Platz), in front of the US embassy. We are always under our yellow umbrella.
Book your place now
- The AB all-day transport ticket is required.
- It is not necessary to bring the printed reservation but it is necessary to bring it in digital format (confirmation email).
- A minimum of 4 participants is needed for the tour to take place, if the activity is not done we will notify you one day in advance by email and you will be refunded the full amount.
- Reservations are allowed until 10:00 (10:00AM) the day before (Berlin time) as long as there are still places available.