This institution of terror, in which the lives of more than 60,000 identified people were taken, set the paradigms that were applied in the various Nazi camps. Meet the first Nazi concentration camp and then one of the 3 concentration camps that remained open under Soviet rule in Germany at the end of World War II. Witness history in a close and transparent way. Visit the Sachsenhausen Memorial and Museum, a place dedicated to memory.
Where does the tour start?
Meet us in front of the Brandenburg Gate (Pariser Platz), in front of the US embassy. We are always under our yellow umbrella.
- The ABC all-day transport ticket is required.
- It is advisable to bring something to eat and drink
- At the entrance to the venue, the guide will ask for a compulsory contribution of 2€ per person to the foundation. This is the entrance fee per person for guided groups and it is not considered part of the final financial assessment given at the end of the tour.
- It is not necessary to bring the printed reservation but it is necessary to bring it in digital format (confirmation email).
- The number of participants per tour may not exceed 15 people as a preventive Covid-measure established by the Sachsenhausen Memorial Foundation.