Meet Potsdam, the place chosen by the German imperial family to make it their own Versailles. During its more than 500 years of sovereignty, the house of Hohenzollern built more than 30 palaces. Located in a privileged natural environment of rivers, lakes and extensive green areas, and declared a Cultural Heritage Site by UNESCO at the beginning of the 1990s, Potsdam is one of the essential visits. Discover with our guides the charm of what was, until the beginning of the 20th century, the second German capital.
What will we be visiting?
During our 3.30 hour walking tour, we will visit:
- Dutch Quarter (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
- Potsdam´s Brandenburg Gate
- Church of Peace
- Sanssouci Palace
- Orangerie Palace
- Neues Palais
- ... and more!
Where does the tour start?
Meet us in front of the Brandenburg Gate (Pariser Platz), in front of the US embassy. We are always under our yellow umbrella.
- The ABC all-day transport ticket is required.
- During the tour, no palace will be visited inside, all are paid for.
- The tour can be affected by slight modifications to the route depending on public transport.
- It is not necessary to bring the printed reservation but it is necessary to bring it in digital format (confirmation email).