Meet Potsdam, the place chosen by the German imperial family to make it their own Versailles. During its more than 500 years of sovereignty, the house of Hohenzollern built more than 30 palaces. Located in a privileged natural environment of rivers, lakes and extensive green areas, and declared a Cultural Heritage Site by UNESCO at the beginning of the 1990s, Potsdam is one of the essential visits. Discover with our guides the charm of what was, until the beginning of the 20th century, the second German capital.
What will we be visiting?
During our 3.30 hour walking tour, we will visit:
- Dutch Quarter (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
- Potsdam´s Brandenburg Gate
- Church of Peace
- Sanssouci Palace
- Orangerie Palace
- Neues Palais
- ... and more!
Where does the tour start?
Meet us in front of the Brandenburg Gate (Pariser Platz), in front of the US embassy. We are always under our yellow umbrella.
When and what time?
Every Tuesday, Friday and Sunday at 10.30 am.
IMPORTANTFrom January 1st to March 21st, this tour does not take place.
|Time of departure||10h30|
|Transport ticket||ABC Areas|
|Days||Tuesday, Friday and Sunday|
- The ABC all-day transport ticket is required.
- During the tour, no palace will be visited inside, all are paid for.
- The tour can be affected by slight modifications to the route depending on public transport.
- It is not necessary to bring the printed reservation but it is necessary to bring it in digital format (confirmation email).
For bookings of 6 adults (from 14 years old) or more, 13 euros per person must be paid to the guide at the beginning of the tour due to the costs involved in hiring an additional guide and the tendency for the final financial assessment of the tour to be made in groups rather than individually. Also included are reservations that, despite being made separately, are part of the same group.