The Wall & Cold War
On this tour we will be able to answer three questions: Why is the Berlin Wall being built, How was the living through the 28 years of physical division that the city suffered and when the Wall finally fall.
Certainly, there is no better city than Berlin to understand the Cold War, a history so close in time that we can still talk about it in the present, and where we can see once again that the history of Berlin is the history of Europe..
What will we be visiting?
During our 3.30 hour walking tour, we will visit:
- Palace of Tears (Tränenpalast)
- Nordbahnhof´s Ghost Station
- Bernauer Strasse Memorial
- Berlin Wall Memorial
- Church of Reconciliation
- East Side Gallery
- ... and more!
Where does the tour start?
Find us in front of the museum square of "Tränenpalast", Palace of Tears, located next to the train station of Freidrichstrasse, where we are always under our yellow umbrella.
Book your place now
- The AB all-day transport ticket is required.
- It is not necessary to bring the printed reservation but it is necessary to bring it in digital format (confirmation email).
- For bookings of 6 adults (from 14 years old) or more, 10 euros per person must be paid to the guide at the beginning of the tour due to the costs involved in hiring an additional guide and the tendency for the final financial assessment of the tour to be made in groups rather than individually.
- Also included are reservations that, despite being made separately, are part of the same group.