Mysteries and Legends
The ghost of the White Lady of Berlin instilled fear. Especially to the monarchy. We will check if this story is true or not in front of the famous Brandenburg Gate.
In front of the Reichstag building, scene of the "prophecy of the wizard of the green gloves". His name? Jan Eric Hanussen, better known as "Hitler's mentalist"...
It was a dark time. Of espionage. Secret agents frequented many places in the capital of the Third Reich.
YOU WILL DISCOVER MANY OTHER MYSTERIES WITH US, COME AND CHECK IT OUT..
What will we be visiting?
During our 3.30 hour walking tour, we will visit:
- Reichstag and the Story of Hitler's Mentalist
- Theories on Hitler's fate and the visit to the Bunker
- Postdamer Platz and spy stories
- Monastery of the child killer monk
- Enchanted places of the ancient Middle Ages
- Vampire Tales
- San Nicolas Quarter and its legends
- ... and more!
Where does the tour start?
Meet us in front of the Brandenburg Gate (Pariser Platz), in front of the US embassy. We are always under our yellow umbrella.
Book your place now
- The AB all-day transport ticket is required..
- It is not necessary to bring the printed reservation but it is necessary to bring it in digital format (confirmation email).
- For bookings of 6 adults (from 14 years old) or more, 10 euros per person must be paid to the guide at the beginning of the tour due to the costs involved in hiring an additional guide and the tendency for the final financial assessment of the tour to be made in groups rather than individually.
- Also included are reservations that, despite being made separately, are part of the same group.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult