Free Tour Berlin
Feel the wide culture and history of Berlin in this panoramic visit of the city. Get to know the essential monuments and historical buildings of Berlin with our Free Tour in English.
Surprise yourself with the secrets of the city and the best anecdotes from our guides.
What will we be visiting?
During our 3.30 hour walking tour, we will visit:
- Brandenburg Gate
- Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe
- Location of Hitler's bunker (Führerbunker)
- Reich Ministry of the Air
- The Berlin Wall
- Checkpoint Charlie
- Gendarmenmarkt Platz
- Bebel Platz
- Berlin Cathedral
- ... and more!
Where does the tour start?
Meet us in front of the Brandenburg Gate (Pariser Platz), in front of the US embassy. We are always under our yellow umbrella.
Book your place now
- No transport ticket is required.
- It is not necessary to bring the printed reservation but it is necessary to bring it in digital format (confirmation email).
- For bookings of 6 adults (from 14 years old) or more, 10 euros per person must be paid to the guide at the beginning of the tour due to the costs involved in hiring an additional guide and the tendency for the final financial assessment of the tour to be made in groups rather than individually.
- Also included are reservations that, despite being made separately, are part of the same group.