Jewish Quarter & Third Reich
Discover with our guides the ins and outs of Jewish culture in Germany, from its beginnings in the 15th century to its darkest moments during the Third Reich.
Enjoy the wonderful streets of the Jewish quarter of Berlin with all its secrets and the largest complex of working courtyards that can be found today in Berlin, all unique to each other..
What will we be visiting?
During our 2.30 hour walking tour, we will visit:
- New Synagogue
- Heckamnn's Höfe
- August Straße (street of the art galleries)
- Grosse Hamburger Straße (street of religious tolerance)
- Stolpersteine (Stumbling stones)
- Jewish Cemetery
- Hackesche Höfe
- Dead Chicken Alley
- ... and more!
Where does the tour start?
Find us in front of the museum square of "Tränenpalast", Palace of Tears, located next to the train station of Freidrichstrasse, where we are always under our yellow umbrella.
Book your place now
- No transport ticket is required.
- It is not necessary to bring the printed reservation but it is necessary to bring it in digital format (confirmation email).