On this tour of urban Berlin we will discover what lies beyond the monuments and what life is like in the most alternative neighborhoods of the German capital. Past, present and lots of art!
What will we be visiting?
During our 3.30 hour walking tour, we will visit:
- Oranienburger Straße
- Kotti Quarter
- Kreuzberg Quarter
- The Astronaut Cosmonaut graffiti by Victor Ash
- Bethaniendamm and the Baumhaus
- Kopi Quarter
- Yaam Market
- East Side Gallery
- ... and more!
Where does the tour start?
Meet us in front of the Brandenburg Gate (Pariser Platz), in front of the US embassy. We are always under our yellow umbrella.
Book your place now
- The AB all-day transport ticket is required.
- The tour can be affected by slight modifications to the route depending on public transport.
- It is not necessary to bring the printed reservation but it is necessary to bring it in digital format (confirmation email).